Your new Glamour Mirror is covered by a 12 month guarantee as standard from your point of purchase. For a FREE 5 year guarantee, simply register online within 30 days of purchase, using the link below.
The 5 Year Guarantee covers:
- Hollywood Mirror parts only guarantee covers:
- LED bulb covers
- LED PCB bulb light component
- Power supplies
- Factory seconds products will carry 12-month parts only warranty.
- Mirrored glass is covered for 24-months against mirror deterioration excluding accidental damage.
- Surface corrosion is covered for 24-months from the date of invoice on mild steel products.
What doesn’t the 5 Year Guarantee cover?
The above warranty shall not apply in respect of:
- any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage; negligence; failure to follow the Company's instructions (whether oral or in writing); alteration or modification of the goods; premature failure caused by poor cleaning and/or maintenance; damage caused during return transit to the Company; incorrect repair of the Goods.
- of electrical or electronic components: damage caused by exposure to high voltages; static damage; damage caused by mishandling components; repairs made by an unqualified person.
- goods which have been continued to be used by the Customer after any failure or defects of the Goods first became apparent
- any failure or defect of the Goods which was apparent upon receipt of by the Customer
- any direct or indirect consequential liability, (whether for loss of profit, goodwill, business revenue or otherwise) loss, injury or damage (other than death or personal injury) arising through any such failure or defect.
- Does not include Right Lights
We will endeavour to identify which component(s) need replacing and if available in stock we will send the replacement(s) free of charge delivery.
Please note: the 5 year guarantee will start from the date you received the goods.
In the event that you need to make a claim under your 5 Year Guarantee you will be required to complete the link below, once completed one of our team will assess whether the fault be covered under the guarantee and approve accordingly. Once authorised you will receive an email with instructions on how the item will be returned to us and then advise when the spare part/ full replacement will be delivered.
Terms & conditions apply.